|Released:||October 3, 2013 (Newgrounds)|
|Featured:||May 26, 2014|
|Control scheme:||Mouse, Keyboard|
|No. of levels:||15|
Aeolus Shift is a physics puzzle game uploaded to Newgrounds on October 3, 2013 by Chonter. It was featured on Pixel Love on May 26, 2014. The player's goal is to fill the designated empty boxes with their correct colour by using sand.
There are fifteen levels in Aeolus Shift.
- Sand - Coloured particles that fill blank spaces.
- Empty boxes - Blank designated areas that require sand to be filled in them.
- Infectors - Colour a particle of sand on contact.
- Switches - Must be pressed on to open doors.
- Crates - Square-shaped objects that can be moved with sand to hold down switches. If coloured, they will also colour sand when touched.
- Cycles - A continuous stream indicated by arrows that moves sand and crates in the direction they are going in.
Aeolus Shift has one track that plays over both the menus and game.