| Mature content
Bytejacker contains mature content that is not suitable for all viewers. This includes, but is not limited to: sexual content, profanity, blood and drug references.
Articles dealing with mature subjects may include such content, but only for the situations where it is deemed necessary and no suitable alternate can be provided. Please read Nitrome Pixel Love Wiki:Mature content for more details.
Bytejacker blog image, top
February 4, 2011
|Featured:||October 28, 2013|
|Control scheme:||Keyboard, Mouse|
| Producer, designer, artist|
Bytejacker is a game released on Kongregate on February 4, 2011 by Secret Base. It was featured on Pixel Love on October 28, 2013, alongside Dead End. This game and Dead End are the first Pixel Love games to be featured on the same day.
- ASDW keys - Move
- E key - Perform special move
- Spacebar - Special mode
- Mouse left click - Aim and shoot
- Zombies - Appear in all directions and follow the protagonist. They cannot move through obstacles.
- VIPs - Can be saved from zombie attacks and follow the protagonist around. When killed, they are reduced to a skull that sits on the ground. They grant the player extra money if saved successfully.
- Obstacles - Obstructions that block Anthony or Jonathan's path. They can be shot down with a weapon.
- Objects - Objects that can be searched through for extra ammunition, health or money.
When playing the game, players can change between three different background music tracks by clicking on the cassette tape icon in the pause menu.
|Menu||Game - "Welcome to my World"|
|Game - "Wanna Play?"||Game - "Here's Johnny"|