|Released:||March 20, 2015 (Newgrounds)|
|Featured:||April 20, 2015|
|No. of levels:||12|
Greenie 2 is a puzzle-platformer uploaded to Newgrounds on March 20, 2015. It was featured on Pixel Love on April 20, 2015.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up arrow keys - Jump
- Spacebar - Change phase of blocks
There are twelve levels in Greenie 2. Levels take place on a single screen.
|This navigational box contains a spoiler. Click [show] to open.|
A screen with the same background as the game's titlescreen appears, with large text reading, "You Win". Smaller text appears below it, telling the player that there is "not much to do". Even smaller, almost faded text hints that secrets may be present in the game.
Enemies can be manipulated to activate buttons or switches. The ones without spikes can be pushed around.
- Spiked enemies - Coloured enemies with spikes on their sides will harm the player on contact.
- Red enemies - Interact with phase blocks in the same manner as the player, ie. they cannot pass through the blocks when they are solid.
- Yellow enemies - Pass through phase blocks regardless of their state.
- Blue enemies - Cannot pass through phase blocks regardless of their state.
- Stars - Pickups that must be collected to open the door.
- Phase blocks - Their "solid" state can be turned on and off by pressing the spacebar. The player can be present inside or on top of them.
- Spikes - A hazardous object that kills the player when landed on from the top.
- Buttons - Can be pressed to open or close doors. They can also be activated by enemies of the same colour.
- Switches - Toggle a door open and close.
Greenie 2 has one track that plays over both the menu screen and the game.