Hi! I'm Random-storykeeper, or RSK for short. I've played every Pixel Love game at least once.
Game page quick create
Pixel Love games
Ripple Dot Zero is visually beautiful with an epic soundtrack. The controls are fluid and fit with the game's design. When I play this, I feel like I'm immersed in the world Ripple Dot Zero is set in. There is a lot of great music in this game, some which didn't make it into the game's soundtrack album. Maybe Ripple Dot Zero is simple, but that's the point. It's easy on the surface, but more difficult if you go the extra mile and undergo the secrets and challenges it has to offer.
I was stuck on one of the earlier puzzles in Revive, but when I finally got the hang of the game, I was blown away. The game has an intriguing story (for me at least), fitting art and music and a satisfying ending. Plus it has extras to offer for an additional replay value. I enjoyed the puzzles and delving further into the backstory of the characters, unraveling their mystery. Apparently Revive is similar to another game called Portal, but I would never know because I've never played Portal. :P
This isn't exactly a complete list; it's just something I keep forgetting to update. :P
- Tower of Heaven - "The Lonely Tower", "Luna Ascension", "Farewell, Traveller"
- Super Puzzle Platformer
- Small Worlds - "Frost Waltz"
- Gamma Bros
- Seedling - "What Is My Life's Purpose...", "Mysterious Magic", "Cold Blooded", "The Watcher"
- Sheepwalk - "Good Morning", "Work"
- Gravity Duck - Titlescreen
- Cat Astro Phi - "Mystery Moon Intruder", "Spaceman the Vulnerable", "Jonesy the Betrayer"
- Random Heroes - Titlescreen, first few levels in-game
- Give Up, Robot
- Aqua Boy - "Bangcrack's Lair", "Karken's Outpost"
- Leaf Me Alone
- Ripple Dot Zero
- Blym - Titlescreen, level 11
- Tiny Dangerous Dungeons
- Melee Man (in-game)
|Pixel Love games I have beaten|
Game articles I'm working on
Working on/maintaining their templates (or what I plan to work on)
- Ripple Dot Zero
- Egg Knight
- Leaf Me Alone (just requires a walkthrough, all other articles have been done)
Redirect pixellove.wikia.com to nitromepixellove.wikia.com? (The url, as of today, does not exist.)(done!)
- Rename plural titles so that they point to their singular form, therefore reducing the length of pages in source mode because it eliminates a lot of double linking?
Switching infoboxes to a new design.(done!)
- Coding a gallery with playable .ogg files (rather than being redirected to the file page upon clicking them).
Pages that could be useful
Well, that's all for now.