Hi! I'm Random-storykeeper, or RSK for short. I've played every Pixel Love game at least once.
Game page quick create
Pixel Love games
- Super Puzzle Platformer - It's super fun and can get quite addicting.
- Small Worlds - I love this game for its simplicity and how the story behind it is a mystery.
- Seedling - Exploration games are always fun. This one had great artwork and had a lot of in-depth dialogue, which calls for a good story.
- Cat Astro Phi - Takes maybe an hour to complete, but the main character is funny and the dialogue between him and the robot is amusing.
- Revive - The puzzle designs are sleek. I like how the levels are somewhat easier, but the extra challenge is getting the grapefruit. It's like choosing to go after the challenge than the easy path. :)
- Give Up, Robot - This one is cool. That's all I can say. The artwork is very...psychedelic and makes the game tiring to play after a few twenty levels or so, but it's strangely entertaining. And I love that crazy robot voice that says, "Give Upppp Robot".
- 400 Years - Such a calming atmosphere with a sad yet promising ending.
- Reprisal - At first, I didn't like this one. The whole strategizing idea was just confusing. It was only later when I came back to it because I wanted to give it another try that I finally learned grasped the concept. I have to say I also enjoyed the music and pixelled artwork. Conquering the islands is very tedious!
- Leaf Me Alone - The art and music in this one make it such a relaxing atmosphere. While the game itself is simple, there is so much mystery as well.
- Ripple Dot Zero - I love the huge, open, adventurous feel to the game. The soundtrack is beyond epic, and so is that awesome penguin. :D
- Tobe's Hookshot Escape - This is a nice one to come back to from time to time. I enjoy seeing Tobe come up to the screen and shrug at the start of the game.
- Tower of Heaven - "The Lonely Tower", "Luna Ascension", "Farewell, Traveller"
- Super Puzzle Platformer
- Small Worlds - "Frost Waltz"
- Gamma Bros
- Seedling - "What Is My Life's Purpose...", "Mysterious Magic", "Cold Blooded", "The Watcher"
- Sheepwalk - "Good Morning", "Work"
- Gravity Duck - Titlescreen
- Cat Astro Phi - "Mystery Moon Intruder", "Spaceman the Vulnerable", "Jonesy the Betrayer"
- Random Heroes - Titlescreen, first few levels in-game
- Give Up, Robot
- Aqua Boy - "Bangcrack's Lair", "Karken's Outpost"
- Leaf Me Alone
- Ripple Dot Zero
- Blym - Titlescreen, level 11
- Tiny Dangerous Dungeons
|Pixel Love games I have beaten|
Some wiki thoughts
- Redirect pixellove.wikia.com to nitromepixellove.wikia.com? (The url, as of today, does not exist.)
- Rename plural titles so that they point to their singular form, therefore reducing the length of pages in source mode because it eliminates a lot of double linking?
Switching infoboxes to a new design.(done!)
- Coding a gallery with playable .ogg files (rather than being redirected to the file page upon clicking them).
Wiki pages that could be useful
Well, that's all for now.