|Wild West The Sheriff|
|Developer||Dead Pixel Team|
|Released:||July 14, 2013|
|Featured:||September 23, 2013|
|No. of levels:||10|
|Website(s):||Deadpixelteam.com, Newgrounds, Kongregate|
Dead Pixel Team
Show me your Skeleton
Wild West The Sheriff is a game released on July 14, 2013 by Dead Pixel Team. It was featured on Pixel Love on September 23, 2013. The player controls a sheriff whose goal is to capture all the bandits and bring them back to his office.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up arrow key - Enter the office
- Z key - Jump
- X key - Dash
Wild West The Sheriff has ten levels.
Main article: Bandits
Bandits are the only enemies in Wild West The Sheriff. The sheriff's job is to capture and bring them back to his office.
- Walking bandit - Walks back and forth, turning when he hits a wall. He walks faster when he notices the sheriff.
- Shooting bandit - Stands in one spot, shooting two bullets every two seconds.
- Barrel bandit - Hides in a barrel, comes out and shoots one bullet every two seconds.
- Stars - Grant points to the player.
- Jump pads - Bounce the sheriff high into the air.
- Office - The place where bandits must be brought back to.
- Spikes - Cover certain areas of the ground, kill the sheriff on contact.
- Pits - If the sheriff falls in, he will die.
SoundtrackWild West The Sheriff has one in-game track.
- There are only four colours used in the entire game.